1.) Materials of Construction:
– All wetted metal materials to be 3/16″ 316L Stainless Steel Plate.
– All non-wetted structural members to be ASTM-36 carbon steel .
– Settling Plate Packs: 16 gauge 316L polished(3B finish) Stainless Steel.
– All flanges to be ANSI 150# weld-neck 316L Stainless Steel
– Mixer shaft in Flash Mix compartment to be 316L Stainless Steel.
– Rake Mixer shaft and rake to be 316L Stainless Steel.
2.) All welds to conform to AWS applicable specification(s).
3.) Welder(s) to be AWS certified for wetted and water-tight welds.
4.) Welding Equipment/supplies: Wire fed Mig machine using Flex-Core wire.
5.) Gaskets to be supplied for all mating flanges.
6.) Tank to be water tested for water tightness.
7.) Exterior surfaces to be sandblasted prior to painting.
8.) Exterior Finish:
– 1 coat epoxy primer
– 2 coats epoxy based paint
– Standard color to be Safety Blue unless requested otherwise.
9.) Clarifier Flow Characteristics:
– Projected Settling Area: 2500 s.f.
– Flow Rate: 1200 gpm @ 500 mg/l metal hydroxides
10.) Approximate Weights:
– Clarifier w/ Floc. Tank empty: 30,000#